UP Jal Nigam Answer Key 2017 UPJN Clerk/ Steno 9th/ 10th March Cut Off, Ques Paper Solution @ upjn.org
The UP Jal Nigam Nigam (उत्तर प्रदेश जल निगम) has successfully completed written examination on the date of 9th & 10th March 2017. now condenter’s are waiting for UP Jal Nigam Answer Key 2017, UPJN Answer Key, UPJN Ans Key 2017, JP Jal Nigam Expected Cut Off, UP Jal Nigam Clerk Answer Sheet 2017, UP Jal Nigam Clerk Grade 4 Exam 2017 Answer Key, UPJN Clerk Stone Ans Key, UPJN Cut Off Marks, UP Jal Nigam Question Paper Solution, From Official Portal upjn.org
Figures About UP Jal Nigam Answer Key 2017
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam on behalf of government organized written examination for Clerk and Steno vacant posts www.upjn.org. Candidates those who have applied for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs 2017 and attend written exam successfully at respective locations and at various centers UP Jal Nigam Answer Key 2017. Now they are eagerly looking for. So here we provide links for job seekers to get up jal nigam exam key pdf this really helps to check whether they eligible to further selection process.
Official Website: www.upjn.org
Before results issued., candidates may know about their expected marks & results with help of. Here we share every instructions download UP Jal Nigam Answer Key 2017. For more details go through official website upjn.org. Notification released on 11th June 2016 and last date of filling application forms were 11th of July 2016. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited is shortly abbreviated as UPJN. It is constituted in the year 1975 by the UP state government.
UPJN Answer Key 2017
Uttar Pradesh. Few months back it had invited application for filling up 383 vacancies of Routine Clerk (Naityik Lipik) & Stenographer (Ashulipik-Grade IV) posts. Due to the popularity of the exam large no www.upjn.org. of candidates have filled up application form & participated in the exam on 9th and 10th march 2017 at their assigned exam centers. After finishing the exam the candidates are continuously searching for the UP Jal Nigam Answer Key 2017.
- Name of the Organization : UP Jal Nigam Limited (UPJN)
- Name of the exam : Routine Clerk & Stenographer Grade-IV
- Total Vacancies: 383 posts
- Exam date : 09.03.2017 & 10.03.2017
- Category: Answer Key
- Status : Update Soon
- Type of Exam: Written Exam
- Jobs Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Official website : www.upjn.org
Jal Nigam Expected Cut Off Marks For Clerk/ Stone 2017
The official answer key will be available after 5-10 days in the main official website upjn.org, link will be also activated here once it will released UP Jal Nigam Answer Key 2017. The unofficial answer key has been released in the form of pdf file for all sets, download it from the link provided. he official answer key will be available after some time meanwhile several coaching centers have released unofficial answer key in the form of pdf file for all sets i.e. Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D.
|Category/Name of Post||Expected Cut Off Mark Clerk||Expected Cut Off Marks Stone|
|Total Marks of Written Exam||40 MARKS||40 MARKS|
|General (UR)||30 to 31 Marks||29 to 32 Marks|
|OBC||28 to 29 Marks||27 to 30 Marks|
|SC||25 to 26 Marks||25 to 28 Marks|
|ST||28 to 30 Marks||26 to 29 Marks|
Note:- Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to appear for Typing Test/ Stenography Test. There will be Interview of 25 Marks. Final Cut Off will be based on 100 Marks.
UP Jal Nigam Clerk Grade 4 Exam 2017 Answer Key
The direct link to download UP Jal Nigam Answer Key 2017 is provided below. Read full article for more information. Candidates after finishing exam are curious to match their answers with the help of UP Jal Nigam Answer Key 2017. The official answer key will be upload soon here www.upjn.org. The unofficial answer key has been uploaded on this webpage.
Steps To Download UP Jal Nigam Answer Key 2017
- Log on to official website at www.upjn.org.
- Find out Recruitment of Stenographer Grade IV and Routine Grade Clerk.
- Select the link to go to respective recruitment portal.
- Navigate to UPJN Clerk/ Steno Answer key 2017 for Written Examination held on 9th, and 10th March 2017.
- Click on the Result link to reach Result Checking Page.
- Enter your Written Test Roll Number and Date of Birth (DOB) as per instructions.
- Submit the correct details to see your Result on computer screen.
- Check your Result Status and save it.
- Take printout of your Result for record and more use.
- Also checkout UP Jal Nigam Clerk, Steno Cut Off Marks and Merit List 2017.