JSSC Recruitment 2017 @ www.jssc.in Apply For 2808 LDC, Panchayat Secretary, Clerk & Steno Posts
Information About JSSC Recruitment 2017 :- The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 for 2808 Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary & Stenographer. This is a golden opportunity for aspirants who have a passed Intermediate. Candidates can apply online JSSC Clerk Recruitment 2017 application form from official website @www.jssc.in. You can submit the from 02nd May to last date 15th June 2017. Aspirants can check below the other details of Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility Criteria, important dates, application process, application fee, selection process, result, etc.
Official Website: www.jssc.in
Candidates can check here the Latest Graduate Jobs. Eligible aspirants need to fill the Online JSSC LDC Recruitment 2017 Application form from official website www.jssc.in. The application form fill up will be started from 2nd May 2017, and the last date for submitting the form will be 15th June 2017 JSSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates need to upload the scan copy of documents in form so keep ready then at application fill time.
- Name of Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Post: Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary & Stenographer
- No. of Posts: 2808
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.jssc.in
JSSC 2808 Recruitment 2017
JSSC-Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the recruitment drive for hunting the deserving & dynamic candidates JSSC Recruitment 2017. The department has released the official notification to hire 3088 numbers of candidates for Various Posts through jssc.in. The willing candidates can apply online for JSSC Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date that is 15th June 2017.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
We will provide you all the details regarding like eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limitations, age relaxations, selection procedure, application fee, pay scale & how to apply for in the information given below www.jssc.in. The candidates must read all the details carefully JSSC Recruitment 2017. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was formed under the JSSC Act 2008.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Total Vacancies||Vacancies||Total no. of Vacancies|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||262||132||394|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is the only constitutional body who is responsible for the selection of candidates to fill up their various governmental posts by conducting exams and interviews jssc.in. Recently, Jharkhand SSC has issued an official advertisement regarding theJSSC Recruitment 2017 of 2808 Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary & Stenographer posts. It is a golden Job opportunity for the candidates looking for a government job in Jharkhand.
Qualifications: The Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam with typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm on Computer for Post No. 01, Intermediate/10+2 Exam and Knowledge of Computer for Post No. 02 & passed Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam with steno speed 100 wpm and typing speed in Hindi 30 wpm for Post No. 03.
- The lower age limit for all the candidates should be 18 years.
- The upper age limit for all the candidates should be 35 years.
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Application Fee :
- SC/ST Candidates Domicile Of Jharkhand State will Have To Pay Rs. 115/- Rupees Only And For All Others Rs. 460/- (Rupees For Hundred Sixty Only) The Application Fees Will Be Accepted Through Challan, Net Banking & Debit Card Mode.
Recruitment Important Date :-
- Registration Started From : 02.05.2017
- Registration Last date : 15.06.2017
Jharkhand Upcoming Vacancies 2017-18 (Check Here)
How To Apply Online JSSC Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below www.jssc.i
- Now you can access the homepage of official website.
- Click on JSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.